It might come as a surprise that Rick loves to write in his free time. Rick stays up-to-date on the latest buzz in business and technology and notes down his thoughts whenever he finished a book or an article.
Here are some of the most popular articles featured on TRG Blog written by Rick:
Blogs written by Rick
- The Popularisation of AI-Powered Applications: Should You Be Afraid of ChatGPT? March 1, 2023Recently causing a storm on multiple social platforms with a waitlist that surpasses the millionth mark, ChatGPT is an app that is hard to ignore. Capable of answering with unfathomable intelligence, what else can ChatGPT, or Artificial Intelligence (AI) in general, bring to individuals and businesses? Should you embrace or not embrace ChatGPT or any […]
- Infor Document Management Cloud Capture Integrated with Infor OS Multi-tenant January 16, 2023Organisations are gradually using technologies to boost efficiency and output quality of work as technology evolves to keep up with societal trends. In this post, we will provide an introduction and a brief demonstration of Infor Document (IDM).
- The Need for Industry-specific On-demand Training for End Users December 29, 2022With the surging exposure and familiarisation of digital technologies in every corner of the world, consumers today can instantly access virtually unlimited information anytime. That immediate convenience has radically changed people's acquisition of new knowledge. This gives rise to a recently popular concept that provides learners with bespoke and self-paced learning—on-demand training (ODT).
- 7 Things to Know About the Newly Launched Infor SunSystems 7 SaaS November 2, 2022Infor SunSystems 7 SaaS, the first SunSystems version ever to be on multi-tenant cloud, was officially revealed on Oct 18. With this release, the venerable accounting software and its extensive ecosystem have entered a new era. As a user of SunSystems, what can you expect from SunSystems 7?
- Newsflash: Financial skills aren’t enough for a finance professional October 27, 2022After the severe pandemic and its subsequent economic meltdown, the role of finance professionals within organisations has been in the spotlight. Companies need more finance leaders with core financial skills to manage risk, cash flow and cost control.
- What is Lift and Shift? Is It the Cloud Migration Strategy for You? October 26, 2022Cloud migration today requires a well-planned approach to address the complex mix of management, technological, people, and resource problems. There are multiple methods that organisations can embrace, and lift and shift is one of them. Contents What is “lift and shift”? Lift and shift vs. Refactoring Cloud migration steps When should businesses do lift and […]
- Infor Coleman AI Wins Prestigious Stratus Award for Artificial Intelligence October 23, 2022On September 27th 2022, Business Intelligence Group announced the winners of its 2022 BIG Awards, an annual award established to acknowledge companies, products, and people offering unique technological solutions.
- What You Need to Know About the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) October 21, 2022The Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002 (or SOX) is a federal law that established stringent auditing and financial regulations for publicly traded corporations.
- Cloud Is Not a Threat to Your Jobs and Here Is Why October 20, 2022Amidst the increasingly complex market and unpredicted challenges today, many businesses have found solutions to business continuity in the cloud. However, while cloud provides endless opportunities for innovation, what is its impact on the labour market and will it make some IT jobs obsolete?
- How Infor SunSystems Hospitality Empowers Hotel Businesses September 23, 2022There are reasons why Infor SunSystems is the chosen financial management solution of more than 2,200 hospitality companies worldwide. The system is designed to transform the way you collect, analyse, manage, and report financial information. More important, it can help your hotel business drive the bottom line and improve guest experience through timely and actionable […]
Suggest a topic
Not seeing your favourite topics? Eager to learn Rick's thoughts on the latest news and trends? Let Rick know by suggesting a topic. Simply click the button below!
BUSINESS AS UNUSUAL
How To Thrive In The New Renaissance
Everything has changed. The entire business and professional landscape has been turned on its head. To stay current, relevant and ahead of the next impending disruption, you’ll have to learn how to evolve with an ever-changing world – not in opposition to it.
NOTHING IS GOING BACK TO NORMAL.