Rick is a certified coach and a notable speaker. His favourite topics are Talent Management, Technology Innovations, and Business trends. Rick is an active member of AMCHAM and BBGV. You will be most likely to catch Rick in person at events hosted by these two chambers or at TRG-related seminars and workshops.
When asked why he becomes a coach and public speaker, Rick comments that is because his life's purpose is:
"Inspiring and transforming professionals for consistently higher achievements."
News that featured Rick
TRG CEO at RMIT Global Leadership Forum: A Serial Entrepreneur Has Grit
On the 25th of November 2019, TRG’s CEO Rick Yvanovich had the honour to speak at the RMIT Global Leadership Forum. The topic covered was about Entrepreneurs versus Serial Entrepreneurs and whether one group is more superior than the other.
AmCham Event – Digital Disruption: It’s not about Technology
October 24, 2019 – As an industry veteran with more than 40 years of diverse experience in many industries, Rick Yvanovich, Founder and CEO of TRG International, often hosts events meant to educate and help businesses navigate the ever-changing business environment they...
- Rick dressed in PJ's costume to join the 19th BBGV Fun Run for Charity
- The Undeniable Impact of Technology in Hospitality Industry
- TRG International was featured on Business Chief
- Highlights of the Amcham's "Digital Transformation- Less Hype More Practicality" Event
- Rick Yvanovich at The Great People Inside Conference In Romania
- Rick at TRG Talk: Talent – Change Your Environment or Change Yourself
- Lead the Change 2018: Golden Opportunity for Youth with Passion
- Brain Picking Session with Top Industry Leaders at Digital Leadership Conference 2018
- Protect SMEs in Today's Competitive & Threatful Digital Economy
- Safeguarding Your Organisation's Future With Competency-Based Succession Planning
- TRG CEO Rick Yvanovich Shows the Fun Side of Business Statistics December 23, 201918 December 2019 - To most of us, statistics is as exciting as watching paint dry. But as TRG CEO Rick Yvanovich demonstrated to nearly 300 RMIT students in a guest lecture last Wednesday, statistical applications in business can be both practical and intriguing.
- TRG CEO Yvanovich Celebrates 'The Art of Failure' with FailFighters December 16, 201910 December 2019 - TRG International's Founder and CEO, Rick Yvanovich, was invited to discuss "The Art of Failure" - an on-going theme for a series of inspiring networking events hosted by FailFighters. The series has been running for seven times.
- TRG CEO at RMIT Global Leadership Forum: A Serial Entrepreneur Has Grit November 28, 2019On the 25th of November 2019, TRG’s CEO Rick Yvanovich had the honour to speak at the RMIT Global Leadership Forum. The topic covered was about Entrepreneurs versus Serial Entrepreneurs and whether one group is more superior than the other.
BUSINESS AS UNUSUAL
How To Thrive In The New Renaissance
Everything has changed. The entire business and professional landscape has been turned on its head. To stay current, relevant and ahead of the next impending disruption, you’ll have to learn how to evolve with an ever-changing world – not in opposition to it.
NOTHING IS GOING BACK TO NORMAL.